Norwegian Mycelium (NoMy) is looking for an ambitious and passionate Business Development Manager to join our team. The Business Development Manager will play a key role in defining and driving NoMy’s strategic initiatives, and will be responsible for the identification, evaluation and execution of strategic collaborations and projects.
Who we are
NOMY is an Oslo-based fermentation technology company that’s re-imagining a world of sustainable, bio-based materials forged from innovations in industrial symbiosis and cutting edge research.
NoMy mission is to contribute to a more sustainable and resilient future by creating safe, healthy, affordable - foods and materials from the untapped potential of filamentous fungi.
Learn more about us by following @norwegianmycelium on LinkedIn or at our website nomy.no.
- Maintain and develop trusted relationships with key strategic and academic partners and stakeholders
- Lead negotiations, structure agreements, and execute deals
- Foster a culture of scientific excellence and building an industrial symbiosis with key industrial players in Norway and beyond
- Oversee production facility set up and supply chain management
- Contribute to writing/reporting on soft funding and other grant applications
Skills and qualifications:
- Passion for food, health, nutrition, and sustainability
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous environment; you are independent and get energy from building things from scratch
- Strong executive presence with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- Ability to strategize and solve complex, interdisciplinary challenges involving multiple stakeholders
- Eye for detail and experience working with legal documents and contract development
- A high-growth, ambitious startup environment
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking and disruptive new technology
- Ownership over exciting and challenging projects
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change the world
- A competitive salary package including options in NoMy
Deadline: 15 September 2021
The primary work place will be Oslo Science Park (Forskningsparken).
Submit your CV, and a short introduction to our CEO, Ingrid Dynna at firstname.lastname@example.org